CO-OP Marketing Portal
You agree to the following Rules:
- You may not alter the CO-OP Brand in any way at any time (for example, changing color or size or placement on the materials). You may not display the CO-OP Brand on, or associate the CO-OP Brand with, any adult or illegal content or any content, service mark or brand associated with the services of competitors of CO-OP FS. For more information, please consult the CO-OP Financial Services Graphic Standard Manual.
- Permission to download the artwork is given only to CO-OP FS member credit unions for use in consumer marketing materials. Use by any other organization or for any other reason is prohibited.
- Brand names or logos of third parties may not be used on CO-OP FS provided marketing materials or in connection with the CO-OP Network Brand unless prior written consent is given by CO-OP FS which consent may be withheld in CO-OP FS' sole discretion.
- The materials are free to download, but all costs associated with printing will be your responsibility. CO-OP FS will not assume any charges for printing of marketing materials for credit unions through the Consumer Marketing Program.
- Any use of the CO-OP Brand for malicious purposes is cause to revoke all privileges of the Consumer Marketing Program and may result in legal action.
- Neither these Rules nor the licensing of the CO-OP Brand to you binds CO-OP FS and you to act as agent for the other in any way and does not create a joint venture, employment relationship, partnership, or other business entity of any kind.
- In using the CO-OP Brand you agree that you (i) are responsible for your acts and omissions and those of your officers, directors, employees, agents and consultants; (ii) will not violate any CO-OP FS policies, agreements, or applicable laws or regulations; (iii) will not practice any deceptive, illegal, unethical, false or misleading practices with regard to your use of the CO-OP Brand; and (iv) will obtain all consents, authorizations and permits required for you to perform under and related to these Rules, including without limitation to act on behalf of and be bound to these Rules.
- Nothing in these Rules grants any implied rights to you. CO-OP FS retains all of its right, title and interest in and to the CO-OP Brand and all of its intellectual property.
- You will perform under these Rules in a professional and workmanlike manner consistent with reasonable industry standards and in accordance with these Rules.
- CO-OP FS may withdraw any license to the CO-OP Brand, at any time for any or no reason. CO-OP FS reserves the right to require you to discontinue use of and destroy any materials in the event you violate these Rules.
- Goodwill in the CO-OP Brand will inure only to CO-OP FS' benefit and you obtain no rights with respect to any of them. You irrevocably assign and will assign to CO-OP FS any right, title and interest that you obtain in any of the CO-OP Brand. You agree that you will not at any time challenge or assist others to challenge the CO-OP Brand or their registration (except to the extent the law provides that you cannot give up that right) or the common law rights of CO-OP FS in and to the CO-OP Brand or attempt to register any trademarks, marks or trade names confusingly similar to any making up the CO-OP Brand.
- CO-OP FS reserves the right at any time to alter or add to the CO-OP Brand and these Rules shall apply to altered or new CO-OP Brands. Upon notice from CO-OP FS, you agree to immediately discontinue use of the CO-OP Brand whether or not there will be an additional cost to you to do so and regardless of amounts you have spent in printing or distributing CO-OP Brand artwork and materials.